Customers can partner with TEQSuite to provide a powerful NetSuite capability in your own organization. Using TEQSuite’s Admin team services, you can get a part or full-time certified NetSuite expert to help you every step of the way. Sales, marketing and service organizations rarely have the time or resources to develop NetSuite expertise in-house. The line of business managers may not have deep enough technical skills and IT departments are already stretched thin and may not have the business experience in NetSuite best practices. The answer is TEQSuite’s Admin team services, which provides the expertise you need in just the right amount, exactly when you want it. TEQSuite’s Admin team services are fast and flexible, empowering your organization by:
- Enabling you to keep a lean infrastructure team
- Ensuring you are always getting the optimum value from your NetSuite investment
- Ensuring the right skills are available as your NetSuite needs and requirements change.
- Improving adoption of NetSuite, increasing productivity and gives you better business data.
- Expertise, flexibility, and responsiveness all available in a service that’s designed to meet your needs.
- With TEQSuite Admin team services, you get expert assistance on all things NetSuite. Some typical requests include the following:
- Assistance restructuring NetSuite to handle a reorganization or territory realignment.
- New reports and dashboard elements required to support a management meeting.
- New triggers to automate a new workflow requirement.
- Data cleansing as part of an import of new leads.
- Training for a new employee (admin and/or end-user).
- Creation of an automated quoting process.
- Integration of NetSuite with a back-end finance system.
- Addition of new products and services to the product mix for tracking purposes.
NetSuite is constantly evolving, so staying on top of all the latest features and functions can be challenging without an experienced NetSuite consultancy to help. Our NetSuite Managed Service is designed to make sure that you continue to get the most from your investment, particularly as your business grows and you begin to require services beyond NetSuite consulting. Our certified NetSuite consultants will become like an extension of your in-house team, focused on helping you get the ROI you’re looking for from your NetSuite investment.
Why take a NetSuite Managed Service?
We are a team of trusted advisors, partners, and experts crucial to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of NetSuite, find and implement technical solutions, and provide guidance on how to build new products for our clients’ needs.
Our team of management consultants and technical experts led by an Australian-based team, TEQSuite takes the time to understand your business challenges and implement the right ERP solution for your needs.
We work your way and work to the needs of your business. Regular on-site visits are no problem and our rollover of hours will ensure that you have flexibility around your project.
Access to resources
Our team structure is designed to make sure we’ll get the right person working on your account at the right time and that the knowledge about your business and NetSuite is shared amongst the wider team.
Still undecided whether a Managed Service is right for your businesss?
Then why not take one of our complimentary NetSuite implementation reviews, where one of our One of our certified consultants will carry out a comprehensive review of your NetSuite implementation and share recommendations that will help you enhance the efficiency of your system and supercharge your NetSuite.