TEQSuite has integrated over a hundred different systems with NetSuite. These integrations have provided significant value to customers – enabling a single view of their business as never before. Integrations can occur between any two systems, even with a homegrown proprietary application or database. Data and processes can be integrated, as long as your system has an API or is in some ways open, integration is possible. Some examples of some of the benefits include:
- Single 360-degree view of the customer in all relevant systems
- Ability to create real-time reports and dashboards that seamlessly span across multiple data sources
- Massive improvements to productivity by automation across multiple systems
- Elimination of duplicate data enabling increased efficiency and reduced human error Integrations can take multiple forms including:
- Real time integrations that move data quickly and seamlessly via API’s
- Middleware products that use third party technology to scale your integration needs across many systems. These products include Boomi, Mulesoft and more.
- Specially built connectors – some systems have pre-built connectors which can be leveraged and/or extended if more functionality is needed than what is provided out of the box.
- Batch data loading. Sometimes real-time is not needed and a simpler batch data pull is all that is needed
TEQSuite experts will help you simplify the migration of data from applications and legacy systems to NetSuite. Whether connecting with SaaS or on-premises applications from various lines of business or across geographies, Our teams will help you deliver enterprise-grade integration with all of the benefits you would expect from a cloud-based solution.
We offer configurable options to ensure that customer data is accurate and not duplicated regardless of access point. We will set event-driven triggers and synchronize data in near real-time (as frequently as every 1 minute) to ensure that you have the right customer information exactly when you need it, reducing data errors, minimizing IT expenditures, and helping you realize the goal of having a fully integrated business.
By deeply integrating each of your enterprise applications with one another, every member of your team will be equipped to make data-driven decisions and gain visibility across the business.
Integrate with multiple systems
By connecting NetSuite to other systems, companies can extract greater value from NetSuite and operate with complete confidence that every decision made and resource allocated is based on the most accurate, up-todate information.
SaaS Applications: Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, ServiceNow, and more
Enterprise Applications: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics (CRM, AX, GP, NAV, SL) PeopleSoft, Oracle, JD Edwards, QAD, Infor, and more
APIs: HTTP/S, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Custom API publishing and management, OData Services
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, Teradata, and more
Other Protocols: ODBC, JDBC, FTP, File Shares, LDAP, SMTP/POP3, and more
Data Formats: XML (WSDL, XSD), All EDI (X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, XML, CICA, HL7, etc.), Flat Text Structures, Hierarchical Text Structures, and more Existing SOA Platforms: webMethods, Tibco, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, and more
- Connect the front and back office quickly, seamlessly, and accurately
- Amplify the value of all information in NetSuite by connecting it to other systems
- Establish a clear system of record to eliminate data duplication and inaccuracy
- Connect disparate systems to take full advantage of NetSuite to manage all products, accounting, customers, and other information
- Templates accelerate time to value when connecting NetSuite with other systems
- Gain real-time visibility into all aspects of the business
- Save time and empower employees to focus on their core jobs
- Ensure that data is accurate and synchronized everywhere
- Automate processes and streamline business operations
- Enable real-time customer self-service
- Customize sales and marketing offers for customers
- Realize return on investment quickly, with low total cost of ownership