With over 2,000 successful implementations, NetSuite has a deep understanding of nonprofit organizations across the sector and the many challenges they face. As the pace of change accelerates, nonprofits are struggling to keep up—especially for those still relying on outdated system infrastructure. As nonprofits strive to improve operational performance and surpass constituent expectations in an increasingly competitive environment, they are struggling with:
- Manual data entry and processes.
- Reporting metrics based on unreliable data.
- Divided global operations.
- Lack of constituent insight.
- Limited cash visibility.
- Ineffective grant and resource tracking.
NetSuite: Built with leading practices for nonprofits
- Full visibility across the organization to operate at the speed of modern business, drive results and scale.
- Learnings and experience from over 24,000 deployments across industries, including over 2,000 nonprofit deployments.
- More than 20 years of expertise and a proven methodology to help drive value on Day 1.
- 250+ pre-built reports and pre-configured roles with dashboards and business intelligence metrics.
As they seek to address these challenges, nonprofits are concerned about the time and capital required to fix their back-end systems. They realize, however, that the ability to quickly adapt and scale is critical to their mission success.
NetSuite delivers a unique set of processes, activities and systems specifically designed to deliver value. It provides our customers with a strong foundation to transform their business with a pre-configured solution and methodology that includes proven:
- Detailed workflows
- Pre-configured functional roles
These leading practices leverage NetSuite’s unmatched experience and knowledge of accounting and financial processes. The focus is on enabling our customers to rapidly meet their business objectives and seamlessly grow and scale with NetSuite.
Oracle NetSuite Social Impact
Commitment to Giving Back
Oracle NetSuite Social Impact, our corporate citizenship arm, leverages the company’s greatest assets—our people and our products— to accelerate the social impact of nonprofits and social enterprises around the world. Through our unique initiatives, including software donations, pro bono projects and social solutions, we are supporting organizations worldwide to better achieve their missions
NetSuite uses the experience gained from thousands of nonprofit deployments to speed ROI. Expert implementation equips customers to make the most of NetSuite and expand towards next-generation solutions.
- Deep nonprofit industry expertise
- Proven leading practices
- Pre-built configurations
- Turnkey setup and training
- 50%-80% increase in actionable insight and visibility
- 60%-90% reduction in reporting time and resources
- 60%-80% reduced time in financial close
A Proven Path to Success for Nonprofits
NetSuite delivers a unified and phased pathway for our customers to succeed and scale their organization. Here is how it works:
- The first step is all about making sure nonprofits have full, real-time visibility of their financial data. NetSuite does this by ensuring automated close and real-time consolidation, clear reporting on grants and funds, and role-based interfaces, KPIs and dashboards. NetSuite has seen customers improve gross margins by 1%-5%.
- Once there, nonprofits are in a better position to consolidate their disparate systems through seamless global operations and a full view of their constituent activity. This phase also includes financial planning and analysis, accounts receivable detail and fund accounting.
- From there, they are freed from the constraints of their legacy systems and are ready to tackle challenges such as improving the constituent experience, conducting unified billing and preventing revenue leakage to truly enhance operations.
- Ultimately, the focus turns to more disruptive strategies such as developing new business models and building impactful relationships through connecting dollars to outcomes. NetSuite has seen its customers improve their actionable insights by over 56%.
Delivering Transformative Results
Solution providers will often talk about ‘roles’— however, NetSuite delivers all the tools needed from day one so that anyone can get up and running quickly with the right workbench to be successful. Whatever the job function, it will come pre-configured with all the KPIs, reminders, reports and value-driven dashboards for daily and strategic needs—proven from years of real-world use by thousands of people in similar roles at nonprofit organizations.
NetSuite has packaged more than two decades of experience from thousands of nonprofit deployments into a set of leading practices that paves a clear pathway toward mission success and is proven to deliver rapid value to the organization.
Are you ready to put NetSuite leading practices to work and take your organization from zero to cloud in 100 days or less? Contact us for a free consultation.